We launched our new children’s competition today at the Highland Games, and we want everyone to take part!
We would like your children, pupils, scout & rainbow groups etc to individually create a garden in a shoebox. You can be as creative as you like, you can build it around a theme – rock garden, bee friendly, sensory and so on. It’s all about getting growing!
The winner will receive a gardening voucher of £20.
– open to children aged 16 or under on July 16, 2019
– each garden must contain at least one edible plant
– a photo of the shoebox garden should be posted onto our Facebook page or emailed to email@example.com
– you agree that we can post photos of the garden onto our website and social media pages
– entries close at midnight on July 16, 2019 with the winner announced on July 19
Here are a couple of examples we did to give some ideas, but we are sure yours will be better! Good luck!